Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Cucalorus Game Plan


Because I will be working on a school production set Saturday and Sunday, my plan for Cucalorus is to view as many screenings as I can Wednesday through Friday . After a minor complication in getting my Digasoarus pass I was able to acquire it just in time to catch the events first narrative. Seoul Station, I am a sucker for a zombie flick. I plan to kick off Cucalorus with this international film, and from there spend the next two days catching more narrative titles. I will get around to a shorts block, however since I do not recognize any of these titles it will come at random when ones name catches my ear. I bought extra tickets so that my friends could attend with me. After hearing all of the hype and attention over The Shining I would be amiss to not be in attendance. I will spend down time in between showings at my place of business, where I am sure other Cucalorus fans will be dining.

No comments:

Post a Comment